Refilling A Cartomizer kr808d-1
Cartomizer E-Cigs are designed to be disposable however there is a simple and efficient way to refill them. Here's how...
Cartomizers from 2 piece electronic cigarettes cost only around dollar (including shipping) and contain their own atomizer.
Atomizers from 3 piece E-Cigs can cost up to $5 to $15 each.
Here's how can you save hundreds each year by reusing your cartomizers.
REFILLING CARTOMIZERS -THE PLUNGE METHOD
Note - This is the same model as sold by v2cigs, heaven gifts, vaporhawk.com kr808d-1, Vapor4life - V4L, White Cloud, SmokeTip and more.
Cheapest Refills on the market are available from www.vaporhawk.com
- Unscrew the cartomizer from the battery.
- Find an unused cartomizer.
- Remove the rubber plug from the new cart (or use one from a previously used cart)
- Use the rubber cup from the end of the cartomizer that has no rubber stopper plug. In other words, not the end that goes into the metal thread end of the cartomizer with the plug in it (some models may not have this plug in the cup).
- Drip liquid to fill the plug up one third full.
- SLOWLY Plunge your cartomizer into the liquid, taking care not to let it squirt out of the hole on top. If liquid does spill out of the top of your cart you can remove it from the rubber cup and scrape the liquid off the mouth piece back into the cup.
- Leaving the cartomizer for a few minutes or overnight will give best results. - The longer the cart is left to absorb the liquid, the better the taste and function of the electronic cigarette tends to be. You may choose to refill carts in batches every few days, or simply refill single carts as needed.
- When the cart is ready, return it to the battery. - There may be some residue in the thread of the battery depending on what model is used. Some auto e-cig (no button) models can be damaged by liquid leaking into the battery. 808d-1 users please note: If you draw on the cart slowly to make sure the liquid is completely in the cartomizer your as soon as you attach your refilled cart, you will have no problems with clogging your battery.
- Vape on.
HINTS and TIPS
- When using a new cartomizer, make sure you keep the rubber cups used to keep the liquid from leaking. As we have shown, these are a great tool for refilling your cartomizers.
- Cartomizers can usually be refilled numerous times. They tend to last a fraction less than atomizers (2nd generation 808d-1 cartomizers now last longer that atomizers). I find that after 10 to 20 refills they can begin to become a less that optimal for my liking. Then it is time for a fresh one.
- Keep spare rubber seals in your car, at your desk at work or any place you might find yourself refilling electronic cigarettes. Refilling stations are great at parties also. consider making one next time you have your e-cig user friends over.
- Keep your e-liquid away from childern and pets. Nicotine may be dangerous in large doses.
- NEVER SMOKE YOUR CARTS COMPLETELY DRY. Vaping your carts dry can damage the cart and burn it out. keeping your cartomizer topped up will result in a much more pleasant E-Cig experience.
- Burnt tasting cartomizers can come good again - If you taste burnt acrid taste in your cartomizer you can turn your ecig around and blow on the LED light end of to activate and clean out your electronic cigarette.
The plunge method is by far the easiest way to refill your cartomizer. Although there are other ways, most involve using tools like syringes or dismantling your cartridge. This is time consuming and unnecessary.
It may take some time to perfect this method. However, if you learn to refill this way you should be able to save hundreds of dollars each year by reusing your cartomizers.
Please note: You an also refill cartomizers when you are on the move, by dropping 2-3 drops of liquid into the metal hole in the cartomizer.
Make sure you let it drain into the cart to prevent the liquid leaking in to an automatic battery and clogging it. Yon can ensure the liquid is fully inserted into the cartomizer by taking a small draw on the cart to pull the liquid fully into the cartomizer.
This is an excellent method if you use the 2nd generation cartomizers now available and each refill last about the equivalent of about three analogue cigarettes worth of vaping.